- Ministry of Transportation Approved Beginners driver Education Course
- 13 in-vehicle lessons plus
- 15-minute evaluation test.
- Minimum 20 hours – 7 classes
- 10 hours – home link
- G2 License in 8 months
- Eligible to receive the maximum discount on your insurance
What We Teach, What You Must Know
- LEFT & RIGHT turns at traffic lights
- LEFT & RIGHT turns at residential
- Two-way and one-way roads/streets
- Changing lanes in traffic
- Entering and leaving traffic
- Going with the flow in traffic
- Leaving space in traffic without going over the speed limit.
- Spotting and recognizing hazards in traffic
- Leaving space in traffic without going proper the speed limit
Spotting and recognizing hazards in traffic:
- Navigating intersections, driveways, lane-ways, parking lots, gas stations, plazas, malls, crosswalks, emergency vehicles, bus stops, streetcars, signs, signals, and markings, etc.
Parking and Maneuvers
- Parallel parking, reversing, 3 point turns, U-turns, hills, driving in, backing in parking lots, plazas, etc.
We will Stress these maneuvers till we make it a “Good Habit” because Good Driving Start’s here
- Private in-car driving lessons to obtain G2 License
- Car for in-vehicle road test for G2
- Private in-car driving lessons to obtain G
- Car for in-vehicle road test for G
We Also Provide:
Preparation in obtaining G1 License
80 Years and Older
- Will prepare you for mandatory retesting every 2 years.
70 Years and Older
- At fault collision will prepare you for Drive Control Test
Our Certified Driving Instructors are patient and experienced, providing our students with knowledge of driving techniques and defensive driving as well as following the rules of the road.
Nervous, Apprehensive, Unsure
We offer refresher courses to give you the skills to be on the road with confidence.